John Roeder, "Pulse Streams and Problems of Grouping and Metrical Dissonance in Bart�k's
'With Drums and Pipes,'"
Music Theory Online 7.1 (2001)
Suggestions for solving technical problems
If a page loads with a blank spot
where an example should be
- If you are using Internet Explorer, try using Netscape, which seems to
work better with the QuickTime plugin.
- Try clicking your browser's reload/refresh button.
- Turn off automatic playback of QuickTime movies. To do this,
- On a QuickTime movie control bar, click the button circled in the
sample image below
- Select Plug-in Settings
- UNcheck "Play movies automatically."
If a page loads with an empty box, perhaps containing a small check box
with an "x" in it
- You probably don't have the QuickTime player. Click
here to get it.
Eric Isaacson, Editor
Updated 02 February 2001